Refrigerate when not in use to keep up the freshness. Consume within 6 months.
Lemon Garlic White Pickle
The rich flavor profile of Indian cuisine is well-known. To add flavor and perfume, the majority of the foods are made with strong spices. When the food isn’t hot, we add things like pickles to our diet to add flavor. While one enjoys pickles, the majority of them are deemed unhealthy. However, there are a few pickles that aren’t produced with excessive amounts of oil and spices. Lemons that had been preserved served a variety of purposes and were used in a variety of recipes. Garlic is also a plant that belongs to the onion family and is farmed for its flavor and health advantages. Because it’s made using Indian spices, traditional Indian lemon garlic pickles have a spicy and sour flavor. Lemon garlic pickles can be made in a variety of ways.
Ingredients used for the Peppersome Lemon Garlic Pickle
- Lemon – Vitamin C is necessary for good health. And also a lack of it might cause difficulties. Lemons were taken by early explorers to prevent or treat scurvy on long journeys. Thus, vitamin C and flavonoids, which are antioxidants, are abundant in lemons. Antioxidants help the body rid itself of free radicals, which can harm cells.
- Garlic – Garlic is often used to treat atherosclerosis (artery hardening). Also heart attack, high cholesterol, coronary heart disease. And also hypertension. such as other heart problems.
- Mustard – Mustard is high in antioxidants. Since other plant chemicals are known to help protect your body from sickness and damage.
- Salt – Generally, this helps to rum a healthy nervous system.
- Oil – While it improves sleep, fights against bacteria and other germs.
- Fenugreek – It aids in the treatment of digestive issues. Such as constipation, lack of appetite, and gastritis. As well as diabetes, low testosterone, and libido.
- Asafoetida – Because of its alkaline composition, asafoetida can improve digestion. Obviously, prevent acid reflux also.
- Turmeric powder – Chronic inflammation is linked to several common health problems. Curcumin can decrease the number of compounds. They are known to play important roles in inflammation. But its availability has to be improved.
- Red Chilli Powder – Enhance gastric juice secretion resulting in fast digestion. And then relief from constipation and gas. Altogether, it also helps to keep your intestines healthy. By minimizing the number of harmful bacteria in your gut.
Why do you have to choose Peppersome ‘s Lemon Garlic White Pickle?
Here at Peppersome, we prepare pickles with clean and dry utensils before cooking the pickle. We make sure the knife, chopping board, dish, spoons, and jar are all dry. Finally, we must be completely dry and free of moisture.
- Highest quality packaging.
- Pure oils are used in all of our products.
- Chemicals free.
- High-quality, organic ingredients.
We are the manufacturers. Therefore you can bet on high quality, fair costs, and bulk discounts/custom quotes.
- The soluble fiber in lemon can help to improve tummy health. Then prevent digestive problems.
- It’s abundant in vitamin C, which helps to improve heart health. Strengthen the immune system, and fight against chronic diseases. Citric acid, aids in the absorption of nutrients like iron and so prevents anemia.
- Lemon contains potassium, which helps to enhance nerves and muscles. While also avoiding kidney stones when combined with citric acid.
- Calcium helps to strengthen teeth and bones. And also preventing osteoporosis.
- Lemons contain antioxidants that protect cells from harm. As well as lowering the risk of cancer.
- Eating Lemon regularly can help to control blood pressure and reduce the risk of stroke.
How to Keep it Safe
Lime pickles will keep for a long time because they are fermented. Store them in a jar. Dry the jar in the sun before putting the lemon pickle in it. Allow the lemon pickle jar to dry in the sun for 4 to 5 days. Till the lemon pieces have softened and the pickle has matured. Gently shake the jar every day.
Basically, pickles will last for at least two years if kept unopened. If opened, they will last for one year in the refrigerator. Allow them to come to room temperature after removing them from the fridge. And gently wipe away any fine moisture droplets. Make sure there is a coating of oil on top of the pickled lime when storing it.
How should the pickle be served or paired?
Without a pickle, an Indian thali/meal dish is incomplete. Peppersome pickles can eat with sambar rice or any other type of rice. You can also eat pickles with plain steamed rice. Also goes well with dal rice, yogurt rice, upma, and, of course, parathas. It can pair it with anything.