It can be preserved in a dry ceramic or glass jar for a long period of time. Once opened, use within 4 months from the date of manufacturing. Keep refrigerated when not in use.
Garlic Pickle is one that contains lots of health benefits in it. Generally, in our daily meals, garlic is unavoidable as it helps in good digestion. The authentic Preparation and adequate marination of the garlic pickle give you a good feel and flavor in each bite. Also, the major priority of Indians is to have spicy food. Formerly, a perfect Indian cuisine will be incomplete without having pickles. Pickel adds more flavor and taste to your food. The pickle is freshly prepared with the best quality garlic kernels, which will be the perfect combination for curd rice and dhal. By this time, there may be lots of side dish varieties from different states, But pickles, the most traditional side dish for lunch, still remain the same in quality and taste. Altogether, which makes even a simple meal better. All in all, it also saves your time and effort, by making your oder online.
On the whole, you can find the best Collections of pickles and masala powders at peppersome.com. Home delivery is also available across India. Make your order at pepper some and enjoy the taste of our tradition.
Health Benefits of having garlic
1. To explain, garlic helps in good digestion.
2. It helps in improving immunity and also has antimicrobial effects.
3. While, garlic contains cancer preventive and anti-tumor properties.
4. Thus, garlic is good for the heart and blood vessels.
5. similarly, it helps in preventing the formation of blood clots.
6. Specifically, it also helps those who are planning for weight loss by burning fat from their body.
7. It also protects against liver damage.
8. Thereafter, garlic has potent antioxidant properties and that means it can reduce the ill effects of aging.
9. And finally, garlic also contains nutrients such as Vitamin B6, vitamin C, selenium, and Manganese.
Do not use a wet spoon or finger while scooping the pickle and it’s better to use a dry spoon or wooden spoon.
And also, for longer shelf life, store the pickle in Refrigerator.
Finally, store it in an airtight container.