Refrigerate when not in use. Consume within 6 months. Tastes best when fresh.
It’s served with rice, dosas, and idlis, or as a soup on its own. Generally, Sambar preparation necessitates the use of a certain masala as well as vegetables in the proper amounts. If there is a miscalculation in the proportions, it will, of course, be reflected in the flavor. Sambar powder is used as a seasoning in sambar preparations throughout India. Especially Sambar powder is used as a seasoning in sambar preparations throughout in India.
Sambar Powder is a lentil and spice masala that transforms sambar into a delectable dish. Sambar Powder is a handy masala that is found in most South Indian households and is used to make sambar. It makes sambar flavorful and tasty. Our freshly prepared homemade Sambar Podi (Sambar Powder) is crafted with premium-grade ingredients. With features the distinct flavours of South India.
Peppersome sells the best Sambar Powder online. So you can make wonderful Sambar from the comfort of your own home.
Sambar Powder Ingredients and Health Benefits
Coriander, pepper, turmeric, chilli powder, cumin, curry leaves, asafoetida, and fenugreek are among the nutrient-dense constituents of sambar powder.Despite being ingested in little Amounts,in the combo can deliver a lot of health benefits on its own.especially the Turmeric is included in the spice mix, and the curcumin in turmeric is extremely bioavailable.
The health benefits of the lentil foundation, tamarind, and vegetable combination are considerably increased when sambar powder is added. Here are some of the sambar powder’s potential Health advantages.
- Inflammation is reduced.
- It has anti-tumor activities.
- Improves intestinal health, aids weight loss, and lowers blood sugar levels.
- Heart health is improved.
- Immune system booster.
Sambar powder has several health benefits
- Antioxidant-dense: Antioxidant-rich foods can help to slow down the ageing process, improve eyesight, lower blood sugar, improve heart health, strengthen the immune system, and Even Prevent cancer. All of the spices in sambar masala are high in antioxidants. Curcumin, piperine, tannins, flavonoids, vitamin C, and carotenoids are examples of compounds.
- Reduces the risk of cancer Curcumin in turmeric, piperine in pepper, capsanthin in red chillies, and terpinene, quercetin, and tocopherols in red chillies are all strong substances that can Reduce cancer risk, stop cancer cells from spreading, and even cause cancer cells to die.
- Cells from spreading. In rat research, sambar was found to reduce colon cancer.
- Heart health may be improved: Cumin, turmeric, black pepper, asafoetida, and coriander all contain antioxidants that are beneficial to heart health. Fenugreek aids in the Asafoetida is Also a possible anti-cancer component that could prevent cancer improvement of cardiovascular health by lowering blood sugar, cholesterol, and triglycerides.
Why should you buy peppery sambar powder?
All of the spices in sambar masala are high in antioxidants. Curcumin, piperine, tannins, flavonoids, vitamin C, and carotenoids are examples of compounds. Buying Peppersome sambar powder Ensures the greatest taste and quality because we are the best sambar powder manufacturers. To guarantee this, we follow stringent safety regulations and Procedures. From the collection of Raw materials to the packaging of products and shipments, quality checks are performed at every stage.When you buy Peppersome sambar powder, we make sure you come back for more by Not compromising on the quality or taste of our products. Another advantage of this product is the ease with which it may be prepared. We can make the process less time-consuming while also Making it delicious for our clients.
For prolonged use, it’s well packed
Peppersome guarantees fresh and high-quality Sambar Podi, which can be used as needed with minimal spoiling if maintained properly in an airtight storage system. The package’s and Product’s quality are guaranteed.
One of the most well-balanced diets is to serve Sambar with rice. It’s a curry that combines the health benefits of vegetables with the superior flavour of spices. Idli, dosa, and boiling rice are the Most common accompaniments. When you purchase peppersome sambar curry powder, you are purchasing a flavor explosion in every spoonful.
Refrigerate or freeze the Sambar Powder in an airtight container for increased freshness and shelf life.